BLOW HOLE – CAUSES AND REMEDIES
· Carbon content in basic metal or workpiece is so high.
· Welding materials get humidity and surface of welding components is dirty, oily, rusty, vaporous,… during welding
· Arc length is excessive and welding speed is high
· Use welding materials with low carbon content
· Before welding, keep welding materials dry and their surface clean.
· Keep length of arc pole short and lower welding speed.
· Not remove weld slag immediately after welding. Extend heating period of welds.
· For MIG/MAG welding, use shielding gas properly with high purity. Gas supplied for welds must be sufficient during welding.
- NON-SUBMERGENCE – CAUSES AND REMEDIES WHAT IS NON-SUBMERGENCE?
- WHAT IS SLAG MIXTURE?
- WHAT IS BLOWHOLE?
- WHAT IS A CRACK? HOW TEMPERATURE AT WHICH THE CRACK OCCURS? HOW SUCH CRACK IS DISCOVERED?
- HOW ARE DEFFECTS OF WELDS? HOW ARE IMPACTS OF SUCH JOINTS? COULD PRODUCTS OF KIM TIN GROUP ENSURE NO DEFFECT IN WELDS?